I'm just a Pagan city hippie living in the country. I'm also a writer, genealogist, gamer, and polyamorous feminist from New England living in small-town Nebraska.
Books on my Bedside Table
- Undaunted Courage: Meriwether Lewis, Thomas Jefferson, and the Opening of the American West by Stephen Ambrose (currently reading)
- Half a Soul by Olivia Atwater (currently reading)
- House of Sky & Breath by Sarah J. Maas
- The Family Tree Problem Solver by Marsha Hoffman Rising
- The Witch at the Forest’s Edge by Christine Grace
- Flowerheart by Catherine Bakewell
- Hedgewitch Book of Days by Mandy Mitchell
I was hoping for a more low-key month in Februa...
February 26, 2023
The new year is here and I started it off with ...
January 20, 2023
This was the year I committed to reading all th...
December 30, 2022
A lot of people think ...
August 21, 2022
It's late summer and I...
August 8, 2022